Arizona Running Camp is conducted from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona at 7000 feet.
Arizona Running Camp is a service offered by Mindset for Performance LLC. We offer services and knowledge simply not offered by other running camps. Workout and lectures are research based. Dean Hebert M.Ed. MGCP is a nationally certified running coach and mental game coaching professional helping athletes perform their best; not just physically but mentally as well! Come to camp to get an edge on your competition.
- Youth Camp (12-18 y.o.) June 20-25. Begins Monday morning; finishes midday Saturday. Room and board are included.
- Adult Camp July 14-17. Begins Thursday morning; finishes midday on Sunday. Room and board are included.
- Registration begins with a secure payment online through Paypal.
- You receive updates on dorm and parking location, health care forms, required forms, etc. the 1st week of June.
- 19 spots remain - register now!
Each year camp content, runs and activities are updated. This is a sample of a typical day. We believe in treating athletes holistically. Therefore we provide periods of free time throughout the day to allow for recovery, rejuvenation and socialization.
.home Previous Next